Monday, 4 January 2010

For Who You Are

by Hillsong United

Standing here, in Your presence
Thinking of the good things You have done
Waiting here, patiently
Just to hear Your still small voice again
Holy, righteous, faithful to the end
Savior, healer, redeemer and friend

I will worship You for who You are
I will worship You for who You are
I will worship You for who You are Jesus

My soul secure, Your promise sure
Your love endures always
My soul secure, Your promise sure
Your love endures always
My soul secure, Your promise sure
Your love endures always



Going through a rough patch at the moment.. But I shall place all my faith, hope and love in His promises.

It is well with my soul, let Your will be done! Let Your Name be praised across the world in every nation, people and tongue!

Lord God, hold on to me and never let me go..

No comments:

Post a Comment