Just heard this song on 89.9 LightFM and it definitely is heartening. Godsent this is!
Dedicated to Daphne, who I know will appreciate this song along with me
PS: Thanks for the push Jason. ;)
Also, listened to the talk on LightFM tonight about marriage and found it enlightening.
It is awesome to hear that marriage is difficult, the hardest relationship we will need to work on, and will also be the source of our best growth.
..That's in contrast with what most young people seem to believe as the media around us dictates.
I am glad that God opened my blind eyes to these things and revealed truth to me.
I just pray that Jesus will provide me with the courage, longsuffering, humbleness, meekness and patience needed for His needs.
I am NOTHING without God. Seriously.
you are entirely welcome Mae :).
ReplyDeleteThis song really spoke to me that time in the car as well and I'm glad I could help out!
You may have just gained a new blog follower hehe.
God bless!
Awww!!! Hahaha, that's sweet! I'm gonna link you up and drop in on your blog too! Thanks for the support :)
ReplyDeleteGod bless you too, sister-in-Christ <3